Spanish, English, Portuguese
Pick up from your hotel in Cusco downtown
Drop off at your hotel
- Spend time in the ancient ruins in the village of Pisac
- Visit the traditional products on sale at the market in Pisac
- Explore the ruins in Ollantaytambo
- Experience the traditional market of Chinchero
- The opportunity to visit an expert Andean weaver who will demonstrate techniques that date back to pre-Columbian times
What is and what is not included
- Professional guide
- Tourist bus
- Entrance tickets
- Personal expenses
FULL-DAY TOUR FROM CUSCO
SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
Spend the entirety of the day from Cusco to Urubamba in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. You will first explore the village and the ruins of Pisac, which were founded during the colonial times at the foot of a hill crowned by the remains of an Incan city.
In the main square you can see the market on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, where the locals exchange their products and artisans from all over the area sell their woven alpaca wool blankets, as well as ponchos, engraved gourdes, antique reproductions, jewelry, and other exquisitely executed handicrafts. On Sundays the main square is also a meeting place for mayors from all of the villages in the region, dressed in their traditional costumes ready to attend morning mass.
After lunch you will visit Ollantaytambo, the only Inca town that was not overthrown by the conquistadores. Here you will have time to explore the ruins that tower above the town. In the late afternoon you will return to Cusco, visiting the traditional market of Chinchero en-route.
- Cancellation policy:
- This activity is non-refundable
- It is recommendable for you to bring:
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sunglasses, suncream and plenty of water