Pick up at your hotel in Cusco
Drop off at Cusco downtown
- Enjoy a day trip to Rainbow Mountain
- Experience this amazing hike and spectacular views
- See exotic wildlife in their natural habitat
What is and what is not included
- Roundtrip transportation from Cusco
- Professional guide in English or Spanish
- Entrance ticket to the Rainbow Mountain
- Horseback riding (available for 90 PEN)
- Travel and accident insurance
RAIMBOW MOUNTAIN FROM CUSCO
The Rainbow Mountain in Peru, originally known as Vinicunca, is a breathtaking place located close to the snowy “Apu Ausangate” glacier — this mountain has been considered sacred by local people since ancient times even before the Inca rule, this mountain has been a place of worship and presenting offerings, a tradition that continues alive nowadays.
The start is right after the pick-up from your hotel. As you get closer to the mountain you will be in awe at the precious views of the snow-capped Andes and will give you immediate understanding on why this has become one of the most visited attractions of Cusco. Check for native animals along the way.
This tour includes 3-hour guided hike up the painted hills of Rainbow Mountain, you will have the opportunity to interact with a native culture that has remained intact throughout history to this days
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a refund.
- You are advised to adapt to the altitude at least two days before you go
- It is recommended to wear hiking shoes and bring a rain jacket, hat, and sunscreen
- Bring some extra water and snacks