Pick at your Lima hotel
Drop off Lima hotel
- Experience the Complex with an expert guide
- Visit the Site Museum to marvel the archaeological pieces found here
- Appreciate the beauty of the pyramids
What is and what is not included
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation in Barranco, Miraflores, San +Isidro, and central Lima
- Entrance ticket
- Spanish or English-speaking guide
PACHACAMAC COMPLEX TOUR
You shall be collected at your accommodation in Lima and driven through the unique districts of Barranco, Surco, and Villa El Salvador in order to approach the Pachacamac complex. Make the most of your guided walking tour through the archaeological complex, and appreciate all the important details including the material used for the construction, the pyramids with ramps, the streets that have unified the sacred city of Pachacámac, the painted temple, the Temple of the Sun, and the Acllahuasi house of the chosen women.
The perfect opportunity to fill your camera with amazing photographs of the complex. Visit the Museum, which displays the archaeological pieces found during different excavations, including ceramics, textiles, and the famous wooden idol that ancient inhabitants used to venerate from the Inca civilization on the central coast. The name of this idol was changed to Pachacámac.
- Easy cancellation: cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Please provide the name and address of your accommodation in Lima
- Please wear comfortable shoes and do not forget to bring a jacket, your sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat