At your accommodation located in: Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro, and Central Lima
Drop off at your hotel
- Explore the city and educate yourself on its rich history
- Appreciate the architecture of the San Francisco Monastery
- Visit the most important places in downtown Lima
What is and what is not included
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation in Miraflores, San Isidro, and Lima
- Tickets for the convent of Santo Domingo
- Spanish or English service
LIMA CITY TOUR
Inaugurate your trip in Lima with a panoramic tour of the Huaca Pucllana, a pre-Inca ceremonial center. Continue through the Historical Center of Lima to appreciate the monuments and colonial buildings. Learn about the city of kings and everything the capital of Peru has to offer over three historical periods in history, pre-Hispanic, colonial, and modern. Explore the Paseo de la República, Plaza San Martín, the Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, the Archbishop's Palace, the Cathedral Basilica, as well as the Palace Municipal.
Do not miss the chance to enter the Convent of Santo Domingo. Afterward, visit the most traditional residential areas of Lima, San Isidro and Miraflores.
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a jacket, your sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat.