Pick-up at 04:00 am from your Cusco downtown hotel
Drop off at your downtonw hotel in Cusco
- Explore one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Visit Peru's most representative site of Inca heritage
- Hike up the Huayna Picchu mountain and enjoy of the magnificent views
What is and what is not included
- English or Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Standard round trip train tickets
- Shared transfers
- Round trip bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Standard entrance tickets to Machu Picchu
- Huayna Picchu extension
- Gratuities and personal expenses
From Cusco to Machu Picchu
This is the number one must do of Peru without doubts, Machu Picchu is not only one of the New Seven Wonders of the World but is the most well preserved site left by the Incas that you will explore in a full day guided expedition.
We will pick you up in the morning from your centric hotel in Cusco and drive you to catch an early train to Aguas Calientes before venturing onward to the historic sanctuary of Machu Picchu. This iconic site of the Inca civilization went unnoticed by the 16th-century Spanish conquistadors, but now you have the opportunity to enroll yourself in a once in a lifetime visit.
To complete this great experience, take the opportunity to climb up the neighboring mountain, Huayna Picchu. The hike up there is demanding but at the end you will be rewarded with stunning views of the region of the region.
The tour ends with a train back to Cuzco and a complimentary transfer to Cusco.
- Cancellation policy: This activity is non-refundable
- Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged or refunded once confirmed
- It is possible to stay the night in Aguas Calientes if you prefer to explore the town and visit Machu Picchu the following day. This option allows you to enjoy the sunrise over Machu Picchu and visit the site early in the morning before other tourists arrive.
- It is recommendable for you to bring:
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sunglasses, suncream and plenty of water