Private Service (minimum 2 people required)
Pick up at your hotel or train station in Aguas Calientes
Independently get back to Aguas Calientes
- A chance to uncover the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Learn about the variety of myths of Machu Picchu
- Experience the scenery with many stories of Machu Picchu and its history from a experienced guide
What is and what is not included
- Pick up at your hotel or train station
- Assistance on your bus transfer to Machu Picchu
- 2-3 hours private guided tour at Machu Picchu (English/Spanish)
- Machu Picchu entrance ticket
- Round-trip bus ticket to Machu Picchu
FROM AGUAS CALIENTES
MACHU PICCHU PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE
Make the most of the beauty that Machu Picchu has to offer the world on this amazing 2-hour guided tour and discover why the Lost Citadel of the Incas is considered one of the wonders of the world.
Your tour will commence in the beautiful quaint town of Aguas Calientes, where you will catch the bus to Machu Picchu. On arrival in Machu Picchu with the group, you will meet your expert tour guide who will take you on a journey of this world-famous site. Visit the most important places inside the Lost Citadel of the Incas and learn more about the Inca culture and history. You’ll be given the chance to view the amazing views and take stunning pictures in order to never forget about your incredible time in one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
After visiting the most important places in Peru and finishing your tour, your tour guide will assist you on how you can independently get back to Aguas Calientes or Cusco.
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Minimum 2 people are required to take this tour
- While booking your tour, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each person who will be participating. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your booking
- Please select your preferred shift: 6:30 AM, 8:40 AM, 9:40 AM or 12 PM.
- If you intend to return to Cusco after visiting Machu Picchu, make sure you are aware of the departing time of your train back to Cusco
- Bring your current valid passport on the day of travel
- The entrance ticket to Machu Picchu must be purchased in advance as they tend to sell out quickly
- In order for you to make the most of your day, it is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, a sun hat, warm clothing, a waterproof jacket or raincoat, lip balm, sunglasses and repellent
- We also recommended that you bring snacks and water with you
- Make sure to bring some local currency with you as there could be some places on site that might not accept credit cards